Education and Admissions
- Karren graduated from law school at Georgetown University in 1990. While there she was an executive editor for the Journal of Law and Technology, and a member of the Georgetown Gilbert & Sullivan Society.
- Karren took mediation courses at the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University (2015).
- Karren is admitted to practice law in California and Tennessee.
- Karren is a Rule 31 Listed Mediator (Civil) by the Tennessee Supreme Court
- Karren is admitted to U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. District Courts for the Central, Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of California; Tennessee state courts and California state courts.
- Practiced law in California for 25 years before starting Baker Mediations in 2015:
- Mediator/Arbitrator, Baker Mediations LLC (2015 - present)
- Shareholder, Sinnott Puebla Campagne & Curet, APLC (1996 -2015)
- Associate, Buchalter, Nemer, Fields & Younger (1990-96)
Types of Disputes Mediated
Karren has mediated hundreds of disputes over the years. In general, the mediations she handles can be placed into three broad categories: